post count through end of April

At the end of 2012, I extrapolated a future schedule of blog posting which would gradually reduce the posting rate. This made sense, as I would have fewer subjects to write about, and I'd move on to spending more time doing other things.

Then, at the end of 2013, I failed to follow this decreasing trajectory. It was a strong year, tied for the second most ever.

Now this year I've had four consecutive months of at least 20 posts. Prior to 2014, I'd done that only 3 times. As a result, this year has been my greatest posting rate ever for the first 1/3rd of the year:

image

This is obviously unsustainable, and frankly, slightly disturbing. But I supposed it's a positive thing that I keep getting ideas to post here.

posts per year

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Proposed update to the 1-second gap rule: 3-second gap

Post-Election Day

Marin Avenue (Berkeley)