Low-Key Hillclimbs begin on Saturday!

Okay, a bit of a change in topic....

The Low-Key Hillclimbs begin this Saturday! Very exciting. Week one is Montebello Road, an excellent road for a hillclimb: basically dead-end with a bit of steep (but not too much) and some gentler slopes in the middle to give beginners some recovery but test the pacing strategy of the stronger riders:



I won't be able to ride any of them myself until week 3 (I'm working the first two weeks), but it's always great to be out there any enjoying the day, generating data.

If you want to join in on the fun, but don't want to climb, please go to the website and volunteer to help! We can always use help at registration on week 1 of the series.

Comments

Slonie said…
I actually wish I could make this one this year, since it was the first (and only!) LKHC I did last year. I'm hoping that I could do a lot better than 53 minutes and a crash on the way down, but I'll be out riding "with" Levi instead...
djconnel said…
The Levi conflict is unfortunate. Honestly, I'd be riding with Levi as well if I weren't the coordinator of the series. So have fun Fondoing on Saturday!

Popular posts from this blog

Proposed update to the 1-second gap rule: 3-second gap

Post-Election Day

Marin Avenue (Berkeley)